Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 June 2019

ROB STEVENS USED IN MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS


ROB STEVENS USED IN MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS. It is with sadness we announce the death of Rob Stevens in  motorcycle crash, aged 29 years old. 


Our thoughts and prayers are with his family... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES...JUST TO A TEAM OF CRIMINALS ON LAPTOPS AND PHONES WHO HAVE STOLEN THESE PICTURES TO GET MONEY. NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON.. IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM

ROBERT JAMES STEVENS
Plenty of Fish and Whatsapp Scammer 
~~
➡️➡️FAKE ⬅️⬅️

🚩 Ado Ekiti Nigeria ON DEPLOYMENT Eradicating the terrorists
🚩NEEDS AMAZON GIFT CARD TO TALK TO YOU
🚩NEEDS STEAM WALLET TO BE ABLE TO USE CHAT TO YOU.

🚩LOVES YOU VERY QUICKLY... AND GUESS WHAT..
IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW !!!

SEND THE LAPTOP AND IPHONE HE WANTS TO: Your scammer :

BOYEDE OLYANIKA ISAAC,
28, Dalimore Street,
Ado, Ekiti,
NIGERIA 260211 


The scammer using pictures of "Rob Stevens" also contacted me through twitter with the account name as follows:
@Stephens64885628 I have reported him and blocked him on twitter. He called himself Ben Stephens and told me the pity story of his military life, and that he is divorced with two children (Ben and Cassie).Also, I just checked and he is going by the name of Patrick Stephen's jnr under the same twitter i just typed. His whatsApp number he gave me is +215-278-9417 (I also blocked him and reported him). I also checked on instagram, and seems like the real Stevens has had his IG account shut down 3 times. Anyone know if that's the real man of the pictures? Because if not I can help report him too, but I would not want to report the account if that truly belongs to him. I felt so bad for the victims, at least I know better and never fell for any of his "devoted love" to me or open any credit card for him. The scammer got very defensive when I said no and tried to guilt trip me into helping him. DO NOT FALL FOR IT! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment