Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 April 2019

STEVE G. JONES USED IN ROMANCE SCAMS

STEVE G.  JONES 
USED IN ROMANCE SCAMS 
YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES...JUST TO A TEAM OF CRIMINALS ON LAPTOPS AND PHONES WHO HAVE STOLEN THESE PICTURES TO GET MONEY. NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON.. IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM

Gosh and now he is thomas jones

Beware of this guys friend jonathan shaw they scam together ,
He tried to convince me that he loves me, and then I started to distrust.
Then he asked me money today. I found this blog because the name he gave me.
He told me his name is Gabriel Claus Steven, but when he asked money, he said Steve Jones.
He found me on instagram account, he delete his account after.
We talk on whatsapp. Almost the same story that someone said.
He said he is from Germany also he is a Petroleum engineer in Scotland, UK. Said his wife died 8 yrs ago and he had an 11 yr old daughter. Said he is the only child of his deceased parents. His whatsapp is a business account - +1 (972) 472 1282 as I looked this number is from Texas.
gabstevenclaus.2143@gmail.com
For me It is William Davis, if wife has died 10 yeras ago the heart cancer, he has a boy who is studyng in a internal school in New York, his boy is 12 years old. William is from Texas a military doctor currently in Afganistan for UN peacekkeping mission. He is 47 years old. His cell phone number is 001 719 4285406. He contacted me for instagram williamdavis8886



He now goes as Gregory Garrett (dutch national) from Alberta. He is in POF

He is now going by the name Jason Mansor..He found me on instagram..Said he is from Brazil but is a Petroleum engineer in Georgia USA.Said his wife died 8 yrs ago and he had an 11 yr old son.Said he is the only child for his deceased parents..Said I was his true love..Trying to get money from me.


Hello, I was contacted via LinkedIn by a man named Winther Cyryill Silas, I accepted his request but got suspicious when he tried to flirt on his very first message. I searched for his picture and found out this Winther person is fake. I have already reported him to LinkedIn, but I thought it was a good idea to let you know that this despicable person is creating fake profiles everywhere. Regards :)






















7 comments:

  1. Same thing happened to me, I accepted him on instagram, then he started messaging me. This time he goes by the name Aabis Calvin. He said he is from Hamburg, Germany, lived in Atlanta, Georgia, was a naval engineer who cooperated with the United Nations and was on a catamaran cruise ship in Barbados. He gave me his email adress and told me to add him on hangouts. His email address is aabisdavid@gmail.com. Do not fall for this man. Thanfully I searched for one of his many pictures on instagram and found this blog before I gave him any valuable information on me. Just blocked him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankd for the information.. we keep all the email addresses used as well. Yes Dr Jones is everywhere.. glad they didn't get you !
    https://www.instagram.com/aabiscalvin/
    we will report this too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh and now he is thomas jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now on FB as John Williams, he sent my friend a request with the above profile pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is now Scottwalker5566 on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scottwalker5566 it must have gone as I can't find it. Many are removed of Dr Jones.

    ReplyDelete