Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 March 2019

SHANE NICKELS .. USED IN MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS.


SHANE NICKELS .. USED IN MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS. 
SHANE IS A SERVING SOLDIER. 
YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES...JUST TO A TEAM OF CRIMINALS ON LAPTOPS AND PHONES WHO HAVE STOLEN THESE PICTURES TO GET MONEY. NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON.. IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM
Hi I was contacted and chatted by him, by the name as Napolean Christopher on fb. Parents deceased, 6 yr old daughter and wife died. That he is based in Syria. Ugh. He did get to the point of asking for an Amazon card for $100. I thought it was weird. Wow did he have all these stories to tell, but yes the grammar was off. I reported his profile on fb, I think it is deleted. He asked me to chat on hangouts. It was almost a week ,I ran his pics and this scam came out. I reported his profile to Fb, told him off on hangouts and blocked him.
He’s using steve_niklaus_ on Instagram right now. I was just talking to him. Bummer too. He seemed nice but the grammar was off. I could tell it was a fake.
I was contacted by someone using these images going by the name Henry Mathews says he was from Adam's Tennessee and stationed in west Africa. I did the reverse imige lookup and called them out they stopped responding.





















1 comment:

  1. this scammer also uses the name: carpenter Nickels, Marine Corps
    WeChat ID: carpenter02
    Region: United States San Francisco
    birthday: May 31, 1985
    does not use WhatsApp
    has 2 kids. Jeniffer & Jerry
    his wife died 5 years ago
    this name is FAKE. the real name is Shane Nickels* (*name is also use the scammer)
    requires gift cards, bitcoins, MoneyGram / Western Union to send money

    ReplyDelete