Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 March 2019

LIBBY IS SERVING AND IS USED IN MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS.




LIBBY 
IS  SERVING AND IS 
USED IN MILITARY   ROMANCE SCAMS. 
YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES...JUST TO A TEAM OF CRIMINALS ON LAPTOPS AND PHONES WHO HAVE STOLEN THESE PICTURES TO GET MONEY. NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON.. IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM

He’s going by Aaron Huffman now


Kenneth Libby Johnson from Wilkes-Barre PA stations in Dubai and needs iTunes gift cards, or Amazon gift cards to sell for cash to pay for flight home.

Being used  as John Monreal on the Surge app.

March 2019
GABRIEL LIBBY.. WALTER GABRIEL LIBBY gabriellibby@gmail.com

he also targets gay men, as johnathan libby


Also known as Curtis Libby. Been contacted by him thru the gay scruff app under the call sign ardor_lust we did exchange phone numbers but no more than that says he is in Syria in the army with the combat engineer group from fort hood. Says he was from Europe but moved to the states with his mother and is now alone after he came out at 19 states current age as 34. I should have know it was a scam and had the feeling in the beginning but after a bit I started goggling info and saw the picture that looked like him. What I thought was real was not glad it has only been a few days so my feelings are intact along with my money lol as of now his profile his suddenly gone on the app since I did not answer his texts this morning. I have pictures for you to share how can I get those to you?
























No comments:

Post a Comment