Total Pageviews

Friday 20 December 2019

CARL THACKER IS USED IN MILITARY ROMANCE SCAMS.

CARL THACKER 
IS 
USED IN MILITARY   ROMANCE SCAMS. 
YOU ARE NOT SPEAKING TO THE PERSON IN THE PICTURES...JUST TO A TEAM OF CRIMINALS ON LAPTOPS AND PHONES WHO HAVE STOLEN THESE PICTURES TO GET MONEY. NEVER SEND ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU HAVE NOT MET IN PERSON.. IT WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAM


31 March 2019

Daniel John Evans
Abiodun Abass Adejumo, Nigeria 
+234 705 783 5137
+234 808 493 5865
+1 202 830 2944
thacker101carl@gmail.com

Using the stolen identity of Carl Thacker

I was contacted by him from POF... texted me through phone of 214-900-3908 using the name David Thacker bomb squad US Army, I am a former military wife, like I was not going to check
He's on tinder and using this number: +14062726785 I suspected it was a scam because of the up a feature on tinder and now I see that it is.
As of 3 days ago he was Ethan Thacker on Tinder phone number 703-594-7637. Army deployed in Libya
Now he is Meshach Luna, now is in Siria. Phone +12092482032. Found me on Facebook.





6 comments:

  1. Today I have been cantacted by him on instagram by name of carl thacker I talked to him he seems suspicious so I search him on google n I found that it was scam I have blocked hime on internet bt game my number

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE FOUND ME ON INSTAGRAM AND IS PROFESSING HIS LOVE ME AND WANTS TO MARRY ME! NOW HE HAS ASKED ME TO TXT HIM THRU HANGOUTS. HE'S REALLY GOOD AS THIS STUFF BUT THINK WE AS WOMEN ARE STUPID AND DON'T DO RESEARCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He says his name is James Fortune Thacker

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a search and the picture belongs to a man I thing by the name of Carl Thacker but I cant be sure bc I don't trust any of this BS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Carl Thacker.2020 in Finland from March 28 to June 25. Profile in Tinder named Chris Thandy, on +1(713)352 0300, many whatsApp calls and daily messages. Appears as a Security Engineer at Fraste. Lives in Houston Texas, working in Italy or on an oil rig in the Mediterranean and intends to come to work in Finland Helsinki.Very intimate and sex focused messages. The girl named Isabella and the sick(of course) mother Lucille. For both of them, own emails were also created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I met this scam artist on Mature Dating app about 10 days ago and let me tell you he was a smooth talker Betty Crocker! We quickly moved to WhatsApp and began chatting constantly. He was even extorting another woman while stringing me along. I'm ashamed to say I fell for it because I know better. They only got about $400 out of me but once I figured it out I blasted the hell out of them. I truly feel sorry for The real Carl Thacker that these assholes are using his likeness in this manner. I hold absolutely no ill will towards him. Actually, he is one HOT dude! Too bad he IS MARRIED as I understand! Anyhow, they are at it again so be careful!

    ReplyDelete